Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
What's The First Step?
After a water damage event has occurred on your property in the Troup, TX, area, what is the first step you should take as the homeowner? The first step is to call our SERVPRO of Tyler, Lindale, Palestine team as quickly as possible. This statement is important for two reasons:
1. A quick response to your water loss can limit the extent of the damage and allow for a quicker and easier water mitigation process,
2. Our SERVPRO team can take care of your home from start to finish and work alongside your insurance company to make the process as easy as possible for you.
If you have any questions or are in need of our water mitigation and restoration services, don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO team a call today!
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (903) 561-0168
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Tyler, Lindale, Palestine has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?