If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at 1-800-SERVPRO

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage


Three floors of a local church school flooded. SERVPRO of Tyler was ready and helped get the students back in class. On an early Monday morning SERVPRO receive... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


On a Saturday morning SERVPRO of Tyler received a call from a commercial contractor that was working on a major remodel project for a local bank. A subcontracto... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


A commercial business center had 3 units flood on a Sunday morning. SERVPRO of Tyler was ready to help. The property manager and tenants were impressed with the... READ MORE



Air Ducts / HVAC Cleaning in Tyler, TX


This contaminated air duct was circulating odors, dust and other contaminates into our customer's home. SERVPRO of Tyler / SERVPRO of Athens/Mineola/Palestine w... READ MORE



Cleanup of Falling Stone


A commercial property had stone from the building facade collapse in Palestine, TX. The stone caused major damage to the building structure. SERVPRO of Tyler ... READ MORE



Water Damage to Home in Athens


This family’s Athens residence experienced serious water damage after the water heater burst. SERVPRO of Tyler has the expertise and equipment to mitigate... READ MORE



Water Damage to Commercial Building on Lake Palestine


A toilet supply line burst creating several inches of standing water in this Lake Palestine business. SERVPRO of Tyler worked around the clock to restore the a... READ MORE



Flood Basement


This family’s home suffered serious damage after a frozen pipe burst. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them and several ot... READ MORE



Ice Storm Damage


This family’s home suffered serious damage after an ice storm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them and several other fa... READ MORE



Burst Pipe in Lindale Home


This family’s Lindale residence experienced serious water damage after a pipe burst. SERVPRO of Tyler has the expertise and equipment to mitigate resident... READ MORE



Dryer Fire in Canton


Customer had loss that came from the dryer catching on fire. The customer’s wife put the fire out and drug the dryer outside so that the smell wouldn&rsqu... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Tyler, TX


Customer had loss occur on the kitchen stove, affecting the entire home with smoke smell and soot damage. The smoke and soot carried throughout all of the rooms... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Jacksonville, TX


Customer had fire on stove that affected the entire kitchen, and created soot and smoke damage throughout the rest of the home. The kitchen was fully involved a... READ MORE



Water Leak Causes Mold Damage in Flint, TX


Customer had a leak behind a shower that had been continuously leaking for a few weeks. The water soaked into the exterior plywood wall and into the studs of a ... READ MORE



Roof Leak Causes Mold Damage


A Church had a roof leak that happened about nine months ago, and growth began to present itself in the foyer and small areas of drywall in the church. After in... READ MORE



Flooded Lake House


Customer had lake home that was involved in the Louisiana flooding in August 2016. Due to the extensive rains, drainage ditches overflowed, streets became engul... READ MORE



Mold Growth Caused By Flood Waters


Customer was selling a vacant restaurant building when the building flooded during a spring storm. Standing water sat in the facility for a few weeks before any... READ MORE



Flood Damage in Minoela


This family’s Mineola home suffered serious damage after a recent flash flood. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them and ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


Commercial water damage from a water fountain supply line. SERVPRO of Tyler was ready to help. The business was able to stay open and functioning throughout the... READ MORE



Standing water on stained concrete floors


This customer has stained concrete flooring, and their kitchen supply line burst flooding their entire home. The customer does not reside in the vacation home.... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Tyler Home


Customer had fire loss occur at the kitchen stove while cooking dinner. Grease caught fire on a burner and began a grease fire. The customer attempted to put th... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Crawl Space


This customer had a previous water damage. The customer did not feel the structure was dried properly. The water damage had affected the subfloor. The customer... READ MORE



Hail Storm Causes Leaking Roof


Customer was involved in the Wylie hail storm in April of 2016. A massive hail storm caused major losses across the area, with large hail penetrating roofs and ... READ MORE



Hail Storm Breaks Windows


This customer was involved in the Wylie hail storm in April of 2016. A massive hail storm caused major losses across the area, with large hail penetrating roofs... READ MORE



Hail Storm Causes Ceiling to Collapse


This customer was involved in the Wylie hail storm in April of 2016. A massive hail storm caused major losses across the area, with large hail penetrating roofs... READ MORE



Flooding


Customer was involved in the August 2016 flooding in Louisiana that affected Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. This customers home flooded due to excessive... READ MORE



Flooding From Excessive Rain


This customer was involved in the August 2016 flooding in Louisiana that affected Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. Due to the excessive amounts of rain th... READ MORE



Flooding From Excessive Rain


This customer was involved in the August 2016 flooding in Louisiana that affected Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. Due to the excessive amounts of rain th... READ MORE



Commercial Vent-A-Hood Cleaning


Due to the volume of cooking in restaurants commercial kitchens require frequent vent-a-hood cleaning. These vents exhaust smoke from the cooking area. As tim... READ MORE



Preschool Damaged by Fire


This preschool suffered damage after a fire. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them restore their property. This fire happened o... READ MORE



Mold growth on Ceiling Fan


After a previous water damage left unattended a customer noticed mold growth in their home. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help th... READ MORE



Commercial Offices Flooded


This office building suffered serious damage after a pipe burst. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them and several others clean... READ MORE



Cooking Fire Causes Damage to Home


This home suffered damage after a fire. The home owners started cleaning the soot and quickly realized that they needed professional help. Thankfully they cal... READ MORE