Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold can quickly begin to grow and spread throughout your residential or commercial property in Tyler, TX, in as little as 48 hours. In some cases, a small water leak or even excessive humidity is all it takes for a mold infestation to begin to form. SERVPRO of Tyler has the training, experience, and equipment necessary to properly remediate any size mold infestation you might experience. If you suspect or have discovered a mold problem in your Tyler home, don't hesitate to give our team a call.
Take a second to check out these Mold Damage Tips down below to see what you can do until help arrives.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (903) 561-0168
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Tyler for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Tyler has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- New Hope