Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Cooking Fire Causes Damage to Home


This home suffered damage after a fire.  The home owners started cleaning the soot and quickly realized that they needed professional help.  Thankfull... READ MORE



Preschool Damaged by Fire


This preschool suffered damage after a fire.  Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Tyler and we were able to help them restore their property. This fire happe... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Tyler Home


Customer had fire loss occur at the kitchen stove while cooking dinner. Grease caught fire on a burner and began a grease fire. The customer attempted to put th... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Jacksonville, TX


Customer had fire on stove that affected the entire kitchen, and created soot and smoke damage throughout the rest of the home. The kitchen was fully involved a... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Tyler, TX


Customer had loss occur on the kitchen stove, affecting the entire home with smoke smell and soot damage. The smoke and soot carried throughout all of the rooms... READ MORE



Dryer Fire in Canton


Customer had loss that came from the dryer catching on fire. The customer’s wife put the fire out and drug the dryer outside so that the smell wouldn&rsqu... READ MORE